This Page

has been moved to new address

Top 10 Tuesday 3/8/2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Top 10 Tuesday 3/8/2011

MommaKristi

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday 3/8/2011

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Since getting active on twitter and purposefully blogging with this amazing community of women I’m finding so many challenges, groups, and activities and I honestly can’t keep them all straight…so in honor of Top 10 Tuesday I thought I’d make a master list of stuff I’m loving online right now and that I think you should check out!!

1.  Hellomornings

For some reason I can’t get the hellomornings button to show up, but Kat at Inspired to Action has started an accountability group based off of her Maximize your Mornings E-book (free- just click the button on my sidebar).  I’m amazed at the friendships I’ve made through the #hellomornings threads on twitter and these amazing women!!!

2.  Bible in 90 days

MomsToolbox

Wow wow wow!!!  This challenge has changed me and made me realize how much I need to be in God’s word.  It’s not easy, believe me, but it’s so worth it!!  I’m craving my quiet reading time every day and I’m loving what I’m learning!!!  I can’t believe I have less than a month left and we’re almost in the new testament!!!

3.   3 in 30

I’m getting stuff done…I’m not as overwhelmed…I feel like I have some focus during my down time.  My only complaint is that picking my 3 goals is super hard and there are lots of things I need to get done…still tweaking that process!!!

4.  Relevant11

The Relevant Conference: I'm Going!

I’ve gushed enough…do I need to say anything more?

5.  one thousand gifts

Another button I can’t get to work for some reason….but this book is life changing!!  Ann Voskamp is such an amazing gifted writer and I recommend this book to everyone I know!!!
 
6.  Hiding His Word
 

Katie- my accountability captain for #hellomornings has a group of gals working on memorizing scripture and I’ve been watching these girls!!  I’ve decided to start memorizing scripture after I’m done with B90days.  Lord knows with all that is going on in my life right now, I need need need HIS WORD in my heart!!!

7.  Warrior Prayers

Brooke has written an amazing book called Warrior Prayers and is having a challenge in April to pray together for our sons. More info here.  I’m exciting about praying for my boys with these women!!!

8.  Photography

Brooke also has a journal of a photography newbie and Darcy has a series titled 31 days to better photos that I’m going to be playing with and working through.  No time limits there…I want to take my time and learn how to take good pictures with my new camera!!!

9. Blogging

I’ve found several sources and sites to hopefully help with my intentional blogging.  On is Ann Voskamp’s Upside Down blogger’s prayer.  I’m also working through another series about finding the purpose of my blog and working to be more knowledgeable about blogging (html, buttons, codes…since I apparently have trouble with buttons…half had to be deleted because they didn’t show up!!).  I have many friends that are mentoring me, answering my questions and helping me through it all!!!

10.  Weight loss and overall health

Of course, I’m still doing weight watchers and I downloaded the app for my iPhone.  It’s helping me keep track of my points.  I also have the couch 2 5k app and I did day 1 week 1 today on the treadmill!!!  I plan to keep tracking about my weigh ins on my Wednesday posts and hope to track my couch 2 5k somewhere too!!!

Bonus…#11.  Project Simplify:

 

I’m overwhelmed with all the stuff we have and I’m encouraged by Tsh’s book Organized Simplicity.  (although I won’t let myself read it until I’m done with B90days).  I’m super excited about this project and I’m hoping to participate….

…because seriously…how cute is that button!!!!

 

Wow, lots of stuff…no wonder I feel so busy!!!  It feels good to have it all down!!!  thanks for reading my top 10 list…for more lists check out Oh Amanda and let me know if I’m missing any jewels out there on the old www.

Much Love,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Lara G Williams said...

Cute. Header. :)

March 8, 2011 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Katie Orr said...

All. So. Good. Thanks for including Hiding His Word! Love.

March 8, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My list would look so much like yours! I just linked up today to Hiding His Word. :)

March 8, 2011 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger ICStarzz said...

very cool! I especially liked the links to the photography blogs!

March 8, 2011 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Lots of great stuff...some I have heard about and some I had not. I'll have to check it out.

March 8, 2011 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weightwatchers and C25K apps are great! I don't know how people went from non-runners to runners before C25K existed!

March 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Eos Mom said...

Ooh, I'm going to check out Project Simplify. Thanks!

March 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home