This Page

has been moved to new address

Top 10 Tuesday 3/1/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Top 10 Tuesday 3/1/11

MommaKristi

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday 3/1/11

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Top 10 Reasons I got a ticket for Relevant 11!!

1.  I believe in their mission.  From their website:

The Relevant Mission:

The Relevant conference exists to offer a gathering place for kindred spirits to connect, learn, grow, and be refreshed so they can persevere in being a people who bring hope to the world through the social media medium. Our goal is to go beyond the surface into intentional blogging and real life living, all to the glory of God. Relevant is a one-of-a-kind conference that seeks to engage women by teaching blogging techniques and social media skill while also urging and encouraging women to live fully integrated lives with their faith and family.

2.  Last year’s conference sounded amazing and I just read all the posts about it in complete awe!!

3.  After linking up with #hellomornings and #3in30 and #b90days, I’m meeting the amazing women in this community.

4.  I connected with the #Relevant11 gals on twitter and realized I could be part of this community!!!

5.  I have an amazing and wonderfully supportive husband that encouraged me to go!!

6.  My mom has offered to ride along and take a little vacation of her own for a few days away so I don’t have to drive by myself.

7.  The tickets went on sale at the right time of year and we had money from our tax return available to purchase it!!

8.  The speakers list!  Oh My Word.  I can’t wait to be in the same space as these women!!!

9.  This video by Sarah Mae.  Can’t wait to give her a hug!!

10.  These women.  The ones that I haven’t even met yet.  Kindred Spirits, indeed.  I can’t wait to meet them!!

 

For more Top 10 Tuesday lists check out Oh Amanda and for information about the Relevant Conference or tickets check out Relevant11!!

I’m also seeking sponsorship, please email me (mom.kristi.e at gmail.com) if you would like more information!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Mattern said...

I will be there too!! Can't wait!

March 1, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I am going, too! Looking forward to connecting with girls before October. I have stumbled across ur blog a few times today! I feel many of ur same emotions @ going. Can't wait!
Amanda

March 1, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home