This Page

has been moved to new address

3 in 30 update, Encouraging words

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 3 in 30 update, Encouraging words

MommaKristi

Friday, February 18, 2011

3 in 30 update, Encouraging words



Wow, another week of 3 in 30...I love love love this challenge!!!
First here's an update on how my goals are going:
1. Morning routine....oh how I'm loving my am time. I still have to find the balance of what time to go to bed and what time to get up...but it's going well.
I'm up to date on B90days and still loving it (I'm hoping to get ahead here after I write this...)

2. Declutter...well, I'm working on it...
Last week I told ya about my pantry...well, I finally uploaded some pictures to Pixosphere so I thought I'd try it out this week.

Pantry after:
100_6637 by mommakristi, on Pix-O-Sphere
(should've taken a before...I know!!!)

I also decluttered a cabinet above my computer workspace. I'm slowly trying to organize it but here it is now:
100_6636 by mommakristi, on Pix-O-Sphere
I'm planning on adding some organizational "stuff" to it...but now you can see my library books in there...I'm trying to learn more about blogging:).

3. Track points & good health guidelines for weight watchers and overall health.
Well, I lost another 2 pounds, but I'm not doing great getting my good health guidelines in.

But the good thing about 3 in 30 is that it's a new week and I can always re-focus. No giving up!!

The point of todays link up is supposed to be encouraging words....I started reading (like lots of my online sister friends) this book and it has changed my life...and I'm only on chapter 4.
My encouraging quotes come from there this week:
"Eucharisteo always precedes the miracle"
"I would never experience the fullness of my salvation until I expressed the fullness of my thanks every day''
"I just want time to do my one life well"
"Where ever you are, be all there -Elisabeth Elliot"

I know they don't seem to directly correlate with my goals, but these quotes have changed my focus and reminded me what truly matters!!!

For more encouragement, check out the 3 in 30 link up!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sisterlisa said...

Great job!! Thanks for sharing pics of your progress! I'm loving Ann's book too!

February 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - you are making good progress! I love that you realized that we can always start over each week - it has been very freeing for me :)

February 18, 2011 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love pixosphere. I uploaded some pictures there. After B90Days I'm hoping to get serious about blogging and can't wait to use it.

You've done a great job. Keep moving forward.

February 18, 2011 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Good job. I think decluttering will have to be one of mine for March. Keep it up!

February 18, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome week you've had!! Congratulations on all your accomplishments.

Your pantry looks fantastic!

And I envy you your morning routine.

Good job!

Jeanine

February 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

wow!!! LOVING your kitchen :)

and wtg on your weight lose

February 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am very impressed with your progress on your goals. God is so good and faithful. I'm reading Ann's book too, and am striving to set more time aside next week to read more. Have a wonderful week, week 4, yay!

February 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Janet Rose said...

Great looking pantry! Way to go on your goals this week. I love your photo at the top of your blog, too.

February 18, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

You're doing a GREAT job on your goals, Kristi!! And as for #3, just keep trying. It took me quite a few weeks before I finally started getting in all my GHGs....and yet I still have days when I don't get them all in. (Last week was horrible.)

February 18, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger GeonHui's Bakery said...

Great Job! I'm reading the same book and that's where my encouraging words were from this week as well! Keep up the great work!

February 18, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home