This Page

has been moved to new address

Totally Random Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Totally Random Thursday

MommaKristi

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Totally Random Thursday

The Tuckers Take Tennessee


Here we go!!

1. Went to bed AND woke up with a stiff neck. My shoulder has a knot and is spasming. Ugh. Have an appt for a massage at 11.

2. Didn't weigh in a weight watchers this week....snow/ice. Now I need a BIG loss next week so I'm trying to track diligently.

3. I'm thinking of changing my last 3 in 30 goal from decluttering house to decluttering email/google reader and blackberry. We may be getting iphones!!!

4. Said iphone is still a maybe....we ordered online at 3am but there may be issues with my upgrade (sad face)

5. Even if we don't get the iphones, my blackberry would appreciate the declutter.

6. I do need to declutter my house still though...i hate housework. Must. Change. Attitude.

7. I'm hoping to get a new laptop with our tax return. I'd like to get more involved with blogging/social media/Christian community I'm finding online. So if that happens, my blog may be getting a facelift.

To see more Total Randomness, visit
http://www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com/2011/01/totally-random-thursdays.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home