This Page

has been moved to new address

My 3 in 30 update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: My 3 in 30 update

MommaKristi

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My 3 in 30 update


My 3 in 30 goals are coming along!!!

I'm impressed with how the simplicity of 3 goals to focus on keeps me going!!

1. I'm loving my morning routine...in fact, I want to get up earlier because I can get so much stuff done before boys get up (inspired by this post at oh amanda, I realize that I need to be in the moment more with everything I'm doing). I don't like that I'm on the computer during the day with a few littles tugging at my legs. I want to be awesome and I think an awesome morning routine will help with that.

2. I lost 1.4 lbs in the last 2 weeks and I've been more intentional with my tracking (woot woot).

3. With the help of my lovely husband I got the pantry cleaned out. It was so bad it took 2 of us!! Hopefully more purging will come next week!!

For other inspiration check out




Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Great job!! I am working on another cabinet right now. I love purging, the kids and hubby- not so much! They like it when I am too busy to purge! Keep up the great work!

February 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Sounds like you had an excellent week. Congrats on doing so well with your goals. :)

February 11, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

Sister-Friend, you are chugging right along! Go, girl!! Proud of you!

February 11, 2011 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful progress! I too am striving to get up earlier so I am not glued to the laptop while my girls want to play :) Can't wait to see how you do this week!

February 11, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

WooHoo on the blog :)

February 11, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Undeserving Grace said...

Great job! My pantry needs cleans out too...just in case you get bored :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace

February 11, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Wow, Kristi, that's awesome! I am impressed!

February 12, 2011 at 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home