This Page

has been moved to new address

Multitudes 33-51, and other thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Multitudes 33-51, and other thoughts

MommaKristi

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Multitudes 33-51, and other thoughts

I know it’s supposed to be Multitudes on Monday…but I’m still thankful…I know it’s Tuesday…we’re just gonna go with it.

Things are getting much harder…I have really good days.  Some days I can’t kick the sadness and overwhelming feeling I feel.  Luckily keeping this list out on the counter is reminding me to look for God’s gifts.

No pics today.  I did take pics of some on my phone and posted on Instagram….if we’re not instagram friends…well we should be.  Leave me a comment and I’ll add ya!!

On to my growing list of one thousand gifts

33.  Iced Tea with Lemon

34. losing 1.6 lbs

35. new blog look (if you read in a reader, please click through and take a look!)

36.  exercise

37.  reminders to slow down

38.  art time for boys

39. big helping little (handing him his paci)

40.  middle talking more (been a huge burden on my heart)

41.  talking to my dad daily

42.  rain

43.  new babies (a twitter friend)

44.  target with big (a trip just the 2 of us!!)

45.  hot tea

46.  clean closet

47.  late night tears, and my husband that dries them for me

48.  big and middle sharing laughs in the early morning (and watching them on the video monitor)

49.  mail from sweet friends just when I needed it

50. a gorgeous sunset

51.  dinner in the crockpot

 

So many blessings!!  I know I have some tough days ahead…dad has 2 appts this week.  I’d appreciate your prayers.

 

Have you started your list of one thousand gifts?  I’d love to see yours!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara G Williams said...

Praying for your family, sweet friend.

March 15, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

Love #51, too! :) Praying for you today and always.

March 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home