This Page

has been moved to new address

#3 in 30 update 3/10/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: #3 in 30 update 3/10/11

MommaKristi

Thursday, March 10, 2011

#3 in 30 update 3/10/11

So far my #3in30 goals are going really well.

Here's my updates:

1.  TV free afternoons- some days it works, some days it doesn't!!  Right now my boys are playing with play-doh and we're listening to Seeds Family Worship.
Tuesday I'm pretty sure we watched Wall-e twice.  Jake does have another ear infection and his temper is directly related to how he feels.  Hopefully after 24 hours of antibiotic he'll be back to his chipper self and we can be Wall-e free a few days!!  I am much more aware of it though!!!

2.  Exercise three times a week
This has been a success!!  I'm on day 3 week 1 of Couch to 5K and I'm enjoying it.  Jason has been able to get on the treadmill too!!  I'm a little stiff and I hope I can get some stretching in this work weekend so I don't get too sore!!

3.  Blog overhaul!!!
If you're reading this in a reader please click through and look at my beautiful new logo and feel free to put my snazzy button on your site!!   I'm loving it!!  I still have a few things on my blog to do list for this month but I'm really pleased!!


I'm very pleased with how this month is going #3in30 wise!!  It's been a tough one emotionally but #3in30 is really helping me stay grounded!!!

How are your goal’s going?

 

Linking this post up with the gals at #3in30 at Ashley’s blog & Meghan’s blog

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Great job! I quit C25K on the last week or so- I just hated running. I love kickboxing though ;) Daily workouts are a MUST for me!

March 10, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing a GREAT job!! Congratulations on doing so well this week. Love your new blog logo.

Hope your little one will be feeling much better soon!

Jeanine

March 10, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Kristi!! You are making great progress :) I'm sorry your little one is ill - we have the same illness with our little one!! I think everyone is sick with something at this time of year!

I really like your new design - very pretty!!

March 11, 2011 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Job. I wish the weather here would clear up so that I could start my daily walking. Keep up the good work.

March 11, 2011 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger music_girl29 said...

Love the new look!

March 11, 2011 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I weren't at school right now. Our server blocks a lot of pictures so I can't see your new logo. I'll have to check back later. Congrats on your goals! Awesome job!

March 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the new look on your blog. Shawntele and you did a great job. I wouldn't sweat about the kids in watching movies, especially while their sick. Sometimes we moms need that down time too. :)

March 11, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home