This Page

has been moved to new address

3 in 30 Challenge February Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 3 in 30 Challenge February Goals

MommaKristi

Friday, January 28, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge February Goals


Good Morning!! I'm so excited to be participating in the 3 in 3o challenge started by Meghan & Ashley!! I just found out about it in January so February is my first official month.


So without any further hesitation...here it goes!!!
1. Develop a consistent morning routine to start my days on tuesday-friday.
This will include but is not limited to
a. Joining the Maximize your Morning Challenge @ inspired to action
-I will use the #hellomorning hashtag on twitter to continue to grow relationships with the gals there and have accountability
b. Continue through month 2 of Bible in 90 days @ mom's toolbox (reading 7 days/week)
-I will use the #B90Days hashtag on twitter
c. Begin praying specifically for my boys using Warrior Prayers & MOB society
-I will use the #WarriorPrayers hashtag on twitter
(the am routine goal is specific to tuesday-friday because of my work schedule but I will still probably check in on twitter the other days)
2. I will continue to declutter my house in preparation for Zone Cleaning
Specific projects relating to this are:
Cleaning out pantry
Organizing the boys clothes
Putting size appropriate clothes in Cole's drawers
Cleaning master bedroom
Creating a landing zone near computer
3. Track all of my weight watcher intake and activity points for 2/11
I'm hoping by tracking points and focusing on the good health guidelines I'll be stepping closer to my ultimate goal of 60 pound loss.
I will continue to blog about my progress at weigh ins for my own accountability.
I'm trying to give myself specific SMART goals to start out. I want to be intentional with my time hoping to fight the winter blahs (aka depression/anxiety) that seem to be creeping in.
I'm very excited about this challenge. I've done well with my B90days and have honestly stuck with it more than I've stuck with anything. I'm finding that the community I'm interacting with on twitter is helping immensely. (again, I'm @MommaKristi)
I'm hoping by blogging all of this I'm providing myself with accountability, honesty and transparancy. I find it easy to often hide behind my shell and avoid my real issues.
March's theme will most likely involve the boys much more. I feel like I need to get myself together before I focus too much more on adding extra activities for them right now. I also find that with my am personal worship time and routine (which I've been attempting regularly since starting B90) I am more present during the day with them...which makes for a much better day!!
If you're visiting from twitter or 3 in 30- please leave a message so I can come visit you in return!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

Welcome aboard!! :) Glad to see you're joining us. I needed 3in30 more than I even realized when I joined last month. It's definitely helping me to regain some structure in my life.

You've set some great goals! I look forward to watching as you progress through them each week. It has been a blessing to "meet" and get to know you on Twitter!

January 28, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Wow can you read that tiny print on your blog....maybe I am old?

January 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Tammigirl said...

Alyssa, click the control button and the + button and it'll grow! I just learned this so forgive me if you already knew!

Welcome to 3 in 30! You have some big old goals for February and here I am not sure about mine yet. I look forward to getting to know you this year.

January 28, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

What a great balance you have here. Spiritual, home and health goals. Awesome!

I too am just starting 3in30 this month. I can already tell I have to develop some habits to help me stick to it! Eek!

You will love #hellomornings. I started by myself in October, then got on Twitter in November just for that reason. I have made wonderful friends and developed a much better morning routine!

February 3, 2011 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Audra Marie said...

I'm doing the maximize your mornings challenge as well. Good luck on your 3 in 30 goals. :)

February 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home