This Page

has been moved to new address

So far so good...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: So far so good...

MommaKristi

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So far so good...

The meal planning is really helping out!!! 2 days and we've followed it!! Yay!!! My mini meatloaves were a success and I have some for lunch today (sent some to work with Jason too) and I have some to take to work friday. I put a roast in the crockpot this am so I'll be ready for our dinner and for Jason when he gets home from work!!

I'm hoping I can stick with this!!!

Question for anyone ANYONE out there!! I have a ton of Round steaks in my freezer stash (it's what we have the most left!!). How do I fix it? Any tried and true recipes out there? Please share!!

We went to see the Baby Elephants yesterday at the Zoo- I'm hoping to put some pics on the boys blog soon!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home