This Page

has been moved to new address

Updates...no baby yet....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Updates...no baby yet....

MommaKristi

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates...no baby yet....

37 weeks, 4 days

Who could of imagined that I would've made it this far? I know I didn't. When Max was born everything happened so fast and early- I never imagined that this pregnancy could make it term. It's something that I struggled with the entire pregnancy!!

We are so excited about this baby getting here!! It's really rough now, just waiting for B to arrive. When I decided to take off work early- it was so we could maybe make it past the 35 week mark Max arrived at. To now be almost 38 weeks is bittersweet!!! And with Max- my water broke and the birth happened so quickly!! Here we are now- I've been having contractions and pre-term labor for almost 6 weeks. Add that to the stress of being off work, an inconsistent work schedule for Jason, Max staying at Granny's a bunch (because I couldn't lift him)...we've been on an emotional strain. I'm on FMLA now (I've run out of my paid time) so any time B wants to arrive is perfect!!!

Jason and I are so eager to start this next chapter of our life.- as a family of 4!! Eek!!! I know that what's ahead will be exhausting and quite possibly difficult. But we have been praying for this so much. We are trusting God with our family, our finances, our time, and our future. He has guided and protected us thus far- so we're continue to trust Him.

That doesn't mean that this trust doesn't come without anxiety. I'm prone to both anxiety and depression. This time off has been so very difficult and I've worried about everything!! I've been clinging to my Bible verses and making them my mantra!!! My simplest right now is Mark 5:36 "don't be afraid, just believe."

We would appreciate your continued prayers. Max seems to know something is up and has been out of sorts. I'm trying to figure out what labor is and Jason is anxious wanting to take care of me but get extra hours at work in order to make up for me not working. And of course we're praying for B. A healthy full term baby is our hearts desire!!!

We'll keep everyone updated as we can!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home