This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Waiting.....

MommaKristi

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Waiting.....

Yup. Still waiting on this baby.

I had an appointment yesterday and I'm just 2-3 cm but still very very low (I know, same story different week). But my OB said she could practically break my water with her fingernail- I told her to go ahead....but she didn't.

I had told her that B had really decreased movement so she did a Non Stress Test (NST). Baby was very sleepy but I passed the test (which unfortunately meant no need to get baby out quickly). I was honestly torn during the test....I of course wanted baby to look good- but I'd love to have this baby ASAP!!!

She told me it could be this week (which I told her that she said that last week)....she told me I'd be holding my baby next week. We'll see. I made an appointment for next week (unfortunately I can't get in on monday and have to wait until wednesday)- BUT if no baby, we'll then formulate a plan!!! In the meantime, I'm trying to go for walks, take the steps and keep myself busy!!!

We're trying to use our time waiting wisely. We are enjoying time with Bubby. He's so into books right now and loves looking at them. He also loves watching our neighbors dogs!! He yells when they are outside. It's so cute. We're not dog people....we're in trouble!!!

As I type this I'm timing some contractions. I'm very anxious about going to LD again and leaving without a baby. I'm trying to be very conscientious that they are strong enough, long enough and coming quick enough for a long enough amount of time before we put our plan into action!!!

We'll keep you updated!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home