This Page

has been moved to new address

Wow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Wow...

MommaKristi

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow...

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since Jake was born!! Everything has been going so great and we're adjusting so well!!! Jake is such a good baby and Max is an amazing big brother!!

I do go back to work soon and that causes all kinds of thoughts and emotions. I'm eager to get back- I've been off soooo long. I know that my income helps our situation greatly and I am so thankful that in this economy I have a good job and can make a great income!! I'm also not looking forward to going back because I've been off soooo long!! It's truly a double edge sword. At the same time though- I know I have the best of both worlds. I get to be at home during the week with my boys and still work full time and contribute to our earnings.

I am also looking forward to being on a regular schedule- as unconventional as working nights can be!! I'm eager to see how we handle it and if we can get into the swing of things!! (which I'm sure we will).

I must say though- these last few months have been wonderful and super busy. We've had birthday parties, baby showers, wedding showers, and general family gatherings nearly every weekend!! I'm so thankful that the timing worked out so I didn't have to miss everything!!! That is the bummer about working nights.

I hope to blog more as I get into a groove. I have so much on my mind and it feels good to get it down in writing!! This is such an exciting time in our lives and I love being able to record it here!!! I'm learning so much too and I love sharing it!!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home