This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to work....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Back to work....

MommaKristi

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to work....

No- not me- I still have a few more weeks. Jason's back to work today!! It makes me sad because we've had almost a month off together! We really do enjoy being together and it's been great spending these last 3 weeks with the boys!! And now that we've gotten a groove of whats going on- he goes back to work!! It may be a long day!! My mom is coming over after work so I'm not alone the entire 12 hours- so that's a plus!! I'm excited. I know I can handle it and I'm ready to take it on. Jas is eager to get back to work and we do need the money (I know I'll be ready to go back in a weird way when it's my turn).

The boys are doing great!!
Jake is 3 weeks old and the chair pic will be posted on their blog soon!!
Max is such a big boy. We finger painted yesterday with color wonder paints and he's wanting to read more and more books. Max had his 18 month appt yesterday and is officially done with shots!! Yay!! (at least until it's time for booster's for kindergarten).

I'm excited to get through today but know I'll be looking forward to Jason coming home after work tonight!!!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home