This Page

has been moved to new address

Groovy Baby!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Groovy Baby!!!!!

MommaKristi

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Groovy Baby!!!!!

One of the things I'm sooo happy I didn't miss because I had time off was my Uncle Barry and Aunt Cheryl's SURPRISE 60s theme 60th birthday party!!!


It took some coaxing to get Jas to dress up!!




My cousin Josh and his wife Amber.



My cousin Erinn and her husband Chris




My sister Rhonda and brother in law Robb




Needless to say, Jason enjoyed himself more as the evening went on!!


As did my cousin Josh!


haha- and Chris!!


Who knew Mt Dew, Tang and Vodka was a popular drink in the 60s??!!!


My Aunt Carol and Uncle Bernie






My mom's sister Carol, her brother Barry and my mom (who looks an awful lot like my grandma here!!!)




The K grandkids...Chris, Erinn, Josh, Amber, Shannon, Heather, Jas, me, Rhonda, Robb, Steve and Leslie (I should've gotten a better pic of Leslie's outfit- she found the best place for us to get our mod 60s dresses!!!)




Aunt Cheryl, Erinn, Heather, Shannon, and Uncle Barry (sorry Chris, didn't get one with you in it!!) Heather, Erinn and Shannon did a great job pulling off one heck of a party!!! Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Barry were shocked!!!





Happy Birthday Uncle Barry and Aunt Cheryl!!! It was a great time!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home