This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm sick.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: I'm sick.....

MommaKristi

Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm sick.....

This isn't directly pregnancy related-except I think the pregnancy may have exacerbated it!! I have a cold that may actually just be allergies. Darn Ohio Indian Summer!!! It was 70s all week and I think whatever has me allergic was in full affect!!! Plus we're working on that basement (we need space, remember?) and well basements are damp and dusty. So I have no voice and a horrible cough!!! Luckily, my husband and son don't have it which has convinced me even more that it's allergies. My problem is that I just can't get enough sleep to get over this. When I lay down I cough. I hack. I don't sleep!!!!

Pray that I can get over this. I work all weekend!! Ugh....


And I'm patiently waiting an update on my BFF Kara...she's being induced today....and we're eager to find out if Kid L is a bouncing baby boy or girl!!!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home