This Page

has been moved to new address

Had my appt!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Had my appt!!!

MommaKristi

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Had my appt!!!

Let me start by saying everything is okay!!! (I had much anxiety about this)
Well- the sweet nurse couldn't find the heartbeat via doppler. Now I'm almost 15 weeks I thought for sure we'd hear it right away (well, I wasn't sure-I was honestly freaked out something was wrong-but if we were to hear it-it would be right away!!) Of course my stomach was rolling due to anxiety and the water I chugged so I could pee and she heard all my stomach sounds-just no heartbeat. So she said she'd get my OB and she'd find it really quick. (yeah, that didn't calm my nerves.)

Knock on the door-thinking it was my OB-nope, it's the nurse asking if I want an U/S. Heck yeah I do!!!!

So we move to the U/S room and she gets the computer all set up. I disrobe because the nurse and I assume it wil be vaginal. My doc comes in and gives me a hug (she knows my anxiety issues). I hadn't seen her yet this pregnancy so she was all chatty and sweet telling me she was sure everything was fine.

She did an abdominal U/S (she said if they couldn't see it we'd do vaginal) and low and behold my baby sweet little heart started quivering on the screen!!!! She turned the volume up so we could hear it and I laid there with tears in my eyes listening to that sweet heartbeat!!! She said baby was laying sideways making it difficult to hear. She was not at all concerned and everything looked great. So my next appt is 11/13 and it's my big U/S...holy crap it's going quick this time!!! We're not finding out the gender but Jason will still go to the appt with me. He hasn't seen this bean yet!!

In other news-Mr. Max got a haircut-you can see the pics here. He is just growing up so fast!! He's taken off eating table food!! It amazes me how well he's done. He's also into EVERYTHING!!! He's so curious (read: nosy!!!)-he's always playing with the remote, dvd player, cable box, curtains, vents, and pretty much everything he can get into!! Not sure why we buy the boy toys!!! And darn it if that smile doesn't get me every time we get his attention to pull him away from whatever he's getting into!!! He's so darn close to walking too-he does his "spiderman" move along the wall to get where he wants to go-sometimes he forgets and lets go for a half second before he falls to his rear!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home