This Page

has been moved to new address

Over due update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Over due update

MommaKristi

Monday, September 8, 2008

Over due update

I was doing great with the Couch 2 5K for a few weeks and then life just caught up!! Jason and I are trying to keep walking and continue to get healthy!!
I plan on doing a cooking marathon this week for stocking the freezer!! Jason's sister Jenny is due a week from today and I want her to have plenty of food in the freezer for those first few weeks of bringing a baby home!! Plus-Jason and I have slipped into the eating out is easier mode-so I need to stock our home with food again!!!
Not sure if I've mentioned-but we're working on getting out of debt using Dave Ramsey's method. We've gotten rid of the credit cards and things are going well. A budget it tough stuff-but I know it'll be worth it to be able to buy what we want and not have looming debt!!!
I'm hoping to post vacation pics from camping on Max's blog this week...make sure you check them out!!! And I hope to blog more this week. I hate that I've let it slack. So much is happening and I'd love to have a record of it!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home