This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 11 Peace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Day 11 Peace

MommaKristi

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 11 Peace

Day 11- Peace

So I have 3 boys, under 4 years old. Oh Lord prepare my heart for the arguments that will encompass my home during the teen years!!! Makes these tiffs over who gets Thomas and who gets Percy….well….child’s play.

But I do pray that the bonds of brotherhood will be strengthened with Peace.

My husband is a peaceful man. He always displays peace and calm…I’m so very thankful for that trait in him. I pray that my boys will also have that same peaceful display.

“May the peace of Christ rule in Max, Jake and Cole’s heart….”

Did any of the verses jump out today to you? Do you have any specific requests or concerns you’d like to share with the group? Please leave a comment and check in with the group. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me (using the button on the side).

Let us pray….



1 Comments:

Blogger Jacynda said...

Peace - When I think of this word I think of rest and as the rest of you moms can relate..REST is good for our souls! Peace is up there with Joy for me, meaning its a struggle to find on some days. I most definitely pray my boy can find peace in God alone.
2 Thess. 3:16 is a verse that stuck out to me today.

June 18, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home