This Page

has been moved to new address

3 in 30 update!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 3 in 30 update!!!

MommaKristi

Friday, February 4, 2011

3 in 30 update!!!


Here's my 3 in 3o update!!


1. I'm getting into the habit of a morning routine...I enjoy the quiet of the mornings. I'm not saying it's perfect...and I do struggle staying focused on my B90 at times, but it's becoming more of a habit!!!


2. I've been tracking much better for ww. I'm still have trouble with some of the good health guidelines (namely healthy oils) but I'm getting there. There was no weigh in this week so I can't really tell how I'm doing.


3. Nothing has been decluttered or purged yet.


2 out of 3 isn't bad;)






Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

2 out of 3 is awesome!! great job on the first week :)

February 4, 2011 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

2 out of 3 is GREAT! And I love how #1 is becoming a habit for you!

February 5, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Shawntele said...

We are participating in so many of the same challenges, funny we didn't run into each other sooner! lol

Love the #B90Days habit - that is the best!!

February 5, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Steph B. said...

great goals!!! keep up the good work!!

February 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home