This Page

has been moved to new address

Hanging in there….

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Hanging in there….

MommaKristi

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hanging in there….

All is well for the most part with us…recovering from illness in our household (mommy and all three boys).  Dad got his first round of chemo this weekend and I’ll be spending most of the next two days helping out there…

Dad’s official diagnosis is Stage 4 Small Cell Lung Cancer with metastases.  He got 3 doses of chemo over the weekend and is actually feeling pretty good.  Praise the Lord!!!  We’re hoping to spend time as a family this weekend (Praying I can get someone to work for me so I can be there).

I’m realizing sometimes God is telling me to slow down…I’m moving way too fast for my own good….

 

Warning by hopewilbanks, on Pix-O-Sphere

Photo by Hope @ Pixosphere 

I’m reflecting as I try to take on more stuff, fit it into the same amount of time, and slow down all at the same time…

As a result….

The next few weeks may not have a lot of blog posts.  I have lots of ideas churning in my head…I’m hoping to get some stuff down and start a regular rotation of posts…

Can you help me?

My question for you…what kind of things do you want to read about!!  You can either leave me a comment or email me using the button on the side.  I’d love to hear from you!!  My intent is not to be gone too long, I love blogging and I love the community of women I’m meeting through blogging.  It’s truly helping me keep my sanity!!  Seriously.

I will be on twitter likely during this blog quiet time…you can follow me @MommaKristi

Some posts you will see hopefully soon on here are

#b90days update (I’m finished!!!)

Hide His Word (and maybe a vlog)

Garden planning

Meal planning (I really need to get back with it).

I’m hoping to get back on the weight watchers bandwagon this week….far too off program for my own good at this point. 

So in case it’s quiet…know we’re ok.  Just keep praying for us!!  and as I said, I’m hoping to throw some posts together this week!!

And don’t forget that the 21 days of prayer for our boys starts Friday!!

 

And dear friends…how are you?  How can I pray for you, help you, support you right now?  If God has shown me anything in this time…it’s that we need one another in this community!!  I’ve been overwhelmed by the outpouring of prayers and support by my dearest “in real life” friends and new friends I’m making online!!  I want to return the support to you as well!!!

Much Love,

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara G Williams said...

Ideas? Hmm. I like hearing your heart, whatever that means. Love to you and your family. Praying you get off on Saturday. :)

March 29, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger The Farmer Files said...

I would love to see a vlog! I am thinking about vlogging 1x a week.

March 30, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger music_girl29 said...

So excited you finished B90 days! Don't forget to email Amy so she can add you to the finisher list :-)

March 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Rusheika said...

Praying for you and your Dad. Congrats on finishing B90Days! Gearing up for 21Days of prayer as well... looks like God is leading us in similar paths! Keep pressing on my friend :)

March 31, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Hope Wilbanks said...

Your dad continues to remain in my prayers. Take care of yourself and your family first; blogging can wait. ;)

I'm enjoying your thoughts on the hiding the word in my heart. :)

April 1, 2011 at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home