This Page

has been moved to new address

It's the day!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: It's the day!!!

MommaKristi

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's the day!!!

I talked to my friend Brandi and we're gonna meet shortly at Aldi and Meijer and start Toddler freezer cooking!!! I'll add Toddler Meals as a tag to all related posts!! I'm hoping to eventually put all the recipes in Google Documents the way Tricia over at Once a Month Mom does it- so stay tuned for that. Until then, I'll post at least part of the recipe or a recipe link for you. Since I can post pictures from my Blackberry, I may post pictures from there for ease. I think I'll have to update tags though later!! I'll also try to include amounts that we get out of each recipe. Several of these recipes are new to me so I'm experimenting!!!

I've actually already started. I cooked up a pound of ground beef and have lots of veggies mixed in and tomato sauce in the crock pot for dinner. Jas and I have started Weight Watchers so I'm trying to have an easy dinner (we'll just cook up some whole wheat pasta). For lunch, well that's what flex points are for...we're ordering pizza.

Please let me know if you're visiting us!!! I'd love for you to leave a comment!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

Definitely paying attention to your freezer plan / recipes!

A friend and I are prepping together so that when our babies come, we're ready.... they are gluten free and we are dairy free, which makes it "fun." =)

October 25, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home