This Page

has been moved to new address

Thoughts on canning....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Thoughts on canning....

MommaKristi

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thoughts on canning....

I wanted to type up my thoughts on the canning process. It was alot of work!!! But now, especially having 1 time under my belt, I really think it's something I would enjoy doing every summer!!! Especially jelly and salsa!!! Not sure if I'm ready to do pressure canning, but water bath I think I could handle!!!

I hope to do more jelly this summer still. Next summer I'd like to do black raspberry jam and of course more salsa!!! I'm going to plant more roma tomatoes instead of cherries so I hopefully won't have to buy any tomatoes to do salsa!!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post a comment or email me using the snazzy button on my sidebar!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home