This Page

has been moved to new address

Introductions...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Introductions...

MommaKristi

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Introductions...

One of my favorite blogs to read is 1+1+1=1. Carisa does some amazing stuff with her "tot" and has inspired me to start working with Max on some things. She is celebrating having 1000 followers and I'm joining the party!!!


My name is: Kristi
I have: 2 boys, Max (22 months) and Jake (4.5 months)
I am: a full time pharmacist working night shift weekends at a local hospital and a SAHM during the week
The name of my blog is: On my mind.... and Double Trouble
I blog about: On my mind is my mommy blog where I put recipes, my thoughts, prayer requests, things I'm learning...general mom stuff. Double trouble is the boy's memoirs.
I have been reading at 1+1+1=1: not sure when or how I found it (sometime since Jake was born)
This is my first time commenting on 1+1+1=1: I think I've commented before and I've emailed Carisa multiple times!!
My favorite Bible verse: (right now): Isaiah 35:2 It will burst into bloom; it will greatly rejoice & shout for joy!
I participate in Tot School: not yet, trying to get it started and feeling Max out. I'm starting in small doses and will start posting soon on Double Trouble.


Thanks for visiting if you're coming over from the celebration!! Please stop and say hi!!! And if you're one of my readers, go check out Carisa!!! She's great!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home