This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy busy!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Busy busy!!!

MommaKristi

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy busy!!!

The last two days my mom and I have been busy putting up 21 half pint jars of black bean and corn salsa with fresh veggies from my inlaws garden!!! I also kept some fresh out to share with friends and have some to freeze in freezer bags to use as soup starter for Chicken Tortilla Soup (I love love love soup in the fall!!!). I'll post the recipe hopefully this afternoon when the boys nap (lets pray they nap at the same time!!!).

I will also be posting Jake's 5 month pic on the boys blog!!! Can you believe he's 5 months old??? I can't!!!

Also- check back tomorrow as I'm planning a big freezer cooking day of toddler friendly food for Max!!! I want some microwave ready quick fixes for his lunches!!! I'm hoping to post lots of pics of the process!!!

I'm loving this fall weather....anyone else???



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home