This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm ok....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: I'm ok....

MommaKristi

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm ok....

I haven't been able to keep up on my google reader (my favorite blogs) let alone post on this one. But here is an update...(it's kinda like a 10 on Tuesday that I always intend to do...but it's 10 on friday)
1. Jake is 2 months old.
2. We've followed Menu Planning Monday every week, I just haven't posted about it.
3. We're in week 2 of Financial Peace University!! We love this class and would recommend it to anyone interested.
4. Going along with FPU- this summer is a big summer for us. We're using the 13 weeks of FPU to try to "makeover" all areas of our life.
5. Jason has lost 9 pounds so far using our smoothies as a way to increase our fruits and veggies and get an overall healthier lifestyle.
6. I'm not bitter that Jason has lost 9 lbs and I haven't....I feel healthier and have more energy.
7. This next week we're gonna add exercise into the plan.
8. Our garden is lovely. My mom and I had salad from it last night!!!
9. I've been trying some new recipes lately...delicious muffins, pizza crust, and of course our fun smoothies. I'll try to share recipes soon.
10. I have a list of things I want to blog about when I have time...my mother's day present, books I'm reading, FPU, food, etc....so much!!!

But yeah, we're ok, busy with 2 under 2. And enjoying every single minute of it!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am loving reading this! :) i miss you

June 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home