This Page

has been moved to new address

We did it!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: We did it!!!

MommaKristi

Monday, May 18, 2009

We did it!!!


I made it through my first weekend of work!!! And I survived!!! (so did Jason!!). It stinks to be back so soon, but since I crave routine we can actually begin to get settled in.

We followed the meal plan great last week!!! I'm so pleased!! We only deviated 1 night (sunday night)....not too shabby!!!

So this week....ahhh...it feels good to be doing this. I planned to do it this am before bed but that didn't work. So here it is:

Monday: Cook out burgers (Jason's firing up the grill now)
Tuesday: Brinner (breakfast for dinner). It's my chance to restock the freezer of Max's pancakes.
Wednesday: BBQ pork in crockpot and broccoli slaw salad (Jason's working and I have a friend coming to town).
Thursday: Citrus ginger chicken from freezer, couscous and glazed carrots
Friday: cookout (Jason's parents will be here watching boys while Jason's at work and I'm sleeping getting ready for work).
Saturday: Brats and perogies
Sunday: Homemade pizza (from packs in freezer)

We also stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies this week to try our hand at smoothies (both green and otherwise) for breakfasts and lunches. We need easy quick things for those meals. I'll post how that goes. We also got some recipes for some hearty healthy muffins (recipe from Jason's coworker). Those will be stocked in the freezer. I finally feel some clarity and like we're getting it together!! It feels good.

And we've walked with the boys in the stroller nearly every sunny day the last few days!! It also feels good. Our fitness regimen is being tweaked and we're gonna start tracking our workouts and (hopefully) weightloss!!!


For more menu ideas and meal planning tips check out "I'm an organizing junkie" Menu planning monday post!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home