This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesday!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Tune in Tuesday!!

MommaKristi

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tune in Tuesday!!

I'm hoping to get more organized with my blog posts!! I've been wanting to write for a while about some music that Max loves and we love too!!! It's very parent friendly!!

Max's all time favorite song is the theme to "Big Bang Theory". The song is by Barenaked Ladies. He can be in the middle of a meltdown when the show comes on and he'll stop to see where the music is coming from. Needless to say its cued up on the ipod in its speaker dock in the kitchen at all times!!

I'm very fond of Justin Robert's Meltdown. He has a very cool sound and quirky lyrics.

We have many Dan Zanes CDs and they are pretty good. He's even more quirky and some of the songs get on Jason's nerves. I keep reminding him it's better than the Wiggles!!!

I do have a CD by Raffi, too. He comes highly recommended-although I haven't listened to it much. It is more traditional kids songs, but that's ok!!

Believe it or not, John Lithgow has a few kids CDs that are highly recommended as well!!!

I somehow found the CD For The Kids at the library and we all really like it. With various artists like Cake, Guster, and Dan Wilson singing hits in Max's style-it keeps the entire family happy!!!

I've become a big Jack Johnson fan!!! The Curious George Soundtrack was where we started, but I'm finding all his music is pretty kid friendly!!!

A music label I found when I was pregnant that I thoroughly enjoy is Rockabye Baby!! We have U2 but hope to soon get Coldplay (mommy and daddy are big fans) and Green Day (maybe daddy will get this one for father's day!! hmmm). It's gorgeous kiddy versions of mom and dad's favorites!!

They Might Be Giants has a cd we like and will probably look for more of theirs. Who knew these guys did kids music!!!

And next on the list is Barenaked Ladies new kids CD and Justin Roberts new one!!! There is also a Praise CD called Sing over Me that has beautiful lyrics and songs. It has some of my favorite Christian women artists on it!!!

I'm sorry for all the hyperlinks. Make sure you right click and open in a new window!!!

I also did make the baby food last thursday. Yay me!!! Max even likes it all!!! I'll try to blog on it. I have so many topics to share...oy ve!!!

Also-check out Max's blog for some new pics of my little stud!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home