This Page

has been moved to new address

Naptime is better!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Naptime is better!!!

MommaKristi

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Naptime is better!!!

Max seems to be doing so much better napping. He's definitely a boy that needs his sleep!!!! I can feel myself get anxious around naptime-but after a few cries he calms down. (Now today it was more than a few cries-but still....)

Jason, Max and I went to the greenhouse this week and bought some Wave Petunias for our back and front flower beds!!! Then it started raining so I didn't get them in the ground yet...hopefully next week!!

On saturday, there is a plant sale near our house and I'm so eager to get my plants in my Square Foot Garden!!! I hope to have pictures of it up next week!!!

I'm hoping to update Max's Blog with some pics here soon!!! Make sure you check it out!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home