This Page

has been moved to new address

Reflections

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Reflections

MommaKristi

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reflections

I'm going to try to mix in what is going on now with a little backtracking talking about the pregnancy. There are so many things I wanted to remember about the pregnancy that I failed to write down. Luckily, with friends that are pregnant right now, a lot is coming back to me in the form of their questions and experiences!!!
So here I go-trying to track my pregnancy-remembering as much as I can!!!
Erin recently asked me about leg cramps-OH THE LEG CRAMPS!!
I can remember waking up at night thrashing in pain asking Jason for help. I tried everything to get rid of them. I ate bananas, drank OJ, and stretched before bed. Nothing. They just happened. All the time. I can remember getting to work one night not being able to walk because my calves hurt so bad!!! I tried to ice and heat them while at work (not the easiest thing to do).

Max is sitting in his swing right now while I'm typing. I keep forgetting to use it. He's almost too big for it. He usually whimpers when I put him in it-but whenever Jason puts him in-he is fine. Hmmmm.

Today I'm heading out for a day of fun with another Mom. She works as a Nurse where Jason and I work. She has twin 2 year olds!!! She's gotten me turned on to a little bit greener living. She's taking me to the local Market and is going to show me the ropes. She's also gotten me turned on to the books:
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
and
Square foot gardening by Mel Bartholemew

Yes-I'm dabbling in hippy-ness!!! Don't worry-just a little bit. It's amazing how being a parent changes you!!!
I hope to update with my finds today!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home