This Page

has been moved to new address

We're getting there!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: We're getting there!!

MommaKristi

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're getting there!!

Parenting is a process!! We're learning each day a little more!!! It's tough sometimes though. Max is doing better napping. We're reading a ton of books and looking at all the theories.
Our current read is Babywise II. I know it's controversial-but it has given me some confidence and a little hope!! At some point I'll do a review of all the books we've read and what we like!! We do need continued prayers-but we're getting there!!!
Oh-we bought a jogging stroller!! Its great and I love it!!! Since we've had it we've been walking tons!!! I feel healthier every day!!!
And we've been trying to eat healthier too!!! We went to Whole Foods (which was fun BTW) and got some veggies and frozen fish which we grilled out. Yum!!!! And Jason has converted to brown rice!!! Yay!!! Again-it's all a process but we're getting there!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home