This Page

has been moved to new address

Thursday night....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Thursday night....

MommaKristi

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday night....

Thursday nights always get me. I work weekend nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That allows me to be off monday-thursday. It's just not enough time. I feel like I'm cramming a ton of stuff into those 4 days (which really isn't 4 days because I have to recover on Mondays).

I feel like we got some stuff done this week. You saw my yard/garden post. We also got the under sink area cleaned out and organized. Each week I want to tackle some sort of project-just to feel like I've accomplished something. Next week it's the medicine cabinet and/or laundry room. We'll see.

I found some Ice Cube trays to make baby food!!! (found them at Container Store-afraid I was gonna have to order them online!!) Woo hoo!!! I have a food processor (in red) and a baby food mill. I have everything I need now and I have no excuse. I plan on using www.wholesomebabyfood.com and several books from my library. I'm actually eager to start making purees for Bubby Max. I will then continue it into our food (a la Sneaky Chef style). I'm actually looking forward to it. I've just been hesitant to start for some reason. Fear of messing up, laziness...who knows!!! Well, that's a project for next week!!

Well, The Office's season finale is tonight. I can't wait to watch it!!! We're tivo-ing it and watching it commercial free!!! Woo hoo!!!

More next week.....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home