This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Must Haves list 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Pregnancy Must Haves list 1

MommaKristi

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pregnancy Must Haves list 1

Since Max is napping-I thought I'd work on my list of Pregnancy Must Have's for Erin and Kara:).

I don't think either Jason or I would have slept if it weren't for my Boppy Total Body Pillow. This thing was a Godsend!!! I kept a regular body pillow on one side and the Boppy on the other. Jason called it my cocoon!! On the side with the regular body billow I also used the Pregnancy Wedge from the same company. This was also great for vacation because it was easier to pack!!!

I was addicted the the Body Butter at The Body Shop. I really enjoyed the grapefruit fragarance!! My OB actually recommended this product and it kept my belly from itching!!

These razors (Schick Intuitions) were lifesavers!!! When your belly is big it's hard to shave your legs...it's the cold hard truth!!! I loved these in the bathtub-you can practically shave without lifting your leg out of the water!! They were great in the hospital (I didn't have to pack shaving cream). I didn't think I'd bother shaving at the hospital-but I had a little chair in the shower-I had the best shave I'd had in weeks!!! I still use these razors too!!! Bought a huge thing of replacement heads at Sam's Club!!!

These candies (altoid tangerines) are great. They totally helped me during my morning sickness and gagging phases!!!

I lived in these Gauchos from Old Navy!! Had them in several colors and wore them through the ENTIRE pregnancy and a few weeks postpartum!!!

I may have another installment as I think of more!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home