This Page

has been moved to new address

Warrior Prayer 21 day update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Warrior Prayer 21 day update

MommaKristi

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Warrior Prayer 21 day update

I'm so excited that there are over 700 people signed up to pray for their sons beginning June 8th as part of the 21 Days 4 Sons Summer challenge!!
I'm leading a group and if you'd like to join this group, sign up here or comment on that blog post!

There are 26 (and counting) leaders signed up here. If you see a group you'd like to join please go to that hosts site and sign up!!

I've been working with Brooke and her heart is so into this project...it truly has become a way of life for her and I'm so happy to be part of it!!!

My blog will be momentarily down on Friday as I am having it moved to wordpress. The address will be the same and I'm all kinds of excited to let www.mommakristi.com grow!!!

Have a great day!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyacynth said...

:) Getting stoked!

June 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home