This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday, my couch 2 5 K playlist….

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Top Ten Tuesday, my couch 2 5 K playlist….

MommaKristi

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday, my couch 2 5 K playlist….

Top Ten {Tuesday}

 

I’ve been trying to work through Couch 2 5K (for like the past 2 months).  I was just using my Seeds Family Worship playlist (which I absolutely love and listen to All. The. Time.) but I thought it would be fun to pump it up a little and create a fun playlist.  Inspired by another top 10 Tuesday post, I thought I’d share my running playlist

(and I should disclaimer this: it’s not so much a run and it is a walk with a slight thump in my step…)

  1. Unwritten (Sisterhood of the traveling pants soundtrack)
  2. Firework (katy perry) (I usually find out what’s popular “musically” from Glee- and once it’s on Glee it’s usually an older song…but I fell in love with this song when it was on Glee)
  3. This is the Stuff (Francesca Battistelli- love her new album)
  4. Out of the Mud (Seeds of Courage)
  5. It’s your life (Francesca Battistelli- played on a past season of Biggest Loser during the “marathon episode” and always inspires me)
  6. Do not be anxious (Seeds of Courage)
  7. LA Baby (Jonas brothers – don’t just me)
  8. Crushed (seeds of courage)
  9. Mr. Brightside (the killers- one of my husbands fav bands and takes me back to our dating days)
  10. The Good Song (seeds of courage)
  11. Ask, Seek, Knock (seeds of courage- my cooldown/ stretching song)

So there you go…my top 10 running songs with a bonus cool down song!!!

And I love my Couch 2 5K app for my iPhone which allows me to play my own music while I “run”.

For more top 10 lists…check out oh Amanda!!Top Ten {Tuesday}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Firework and I too usually find out a song is popular from Glee.

Awesome play list!

Becky

April 19, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love "This is the Stuff" and pretty much anything else Franchesca Battestelli sings. How's your C25K going? I haven't been running for weeks. I'm hoping to pick back up this week.

April 19, 2011 at 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popped over from top ten tuesday...I'm jealous you have an app (and iphone :P)that allows you to create your own playlist. I completed week 1 one of the C25k today and I have to say, I can already tell the NHS don't have the greatest taste in music :)

April 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm a C25K dropout, but this list would make great housecleaning music. 'This is the Stuff' is my new theme song. Thanks for the list.

April 19, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home