This Page

has been moved to new address

3 in 30 April 1, 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 3 in 30 April 1, 2011

MommaKristi

Friday, April 1, 2011

3 in 30 April 1, 2011

I can’t even believe we’re in April already!!!  Where did March go my friends?  I think I did well on my March goals even though I didn’t check in…but the past is behind me and here is what is ahead!!!

Goal #1:  Work focused

My bloggy friend Amanda at

Confessions  o fa Wannabe Supermom

has been doing a series entitled “working with delight” on her blog and it really has me thinking about my attitude at my job.  Recently, work has kind of been a nuisance to me!!  I decided it needs to change.

So goal #1 is involving my job as a pharmacist on weekend nights at the local hospital.

Overall I want to have a better attitude going in there…I’m a completely different person there than I am the rest of my life.

Tangibly speaking, I want to complete at least one third to half of my Continuing Education in April.  I have to report every 3 years and last time I did 3 years worth of CE in about a month.  Ay yay yay!! 

Thank you Amanda for inspiring me to do this!!!

 

Goal #2:  Body/fitness related

I fell off the Couch 2 5K wagon over the last 2 weeks because I was sick.  I’d like to get back on that and back to tracking my WW points and lose some weight!!!

Specifically: C25K 3x/week and track my Good Health Guidelines

Goal #3:  Slow Down

This one may be hard to measure, but in light of everything going on in my life, I want to slow down, find my eucharisteo groove of finding my one thousand gifts, and not see life as such a rush.

I’m hoping these three goals work together for me and help me get through another month!! 

 

Need motivation, check out 3in30 link-up and join us!!!

What are your goals for April?

Much Love,

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kristi - those are great goals!! Can't wait to hear about your weekly progress :) Have a wonderful day, my friend!

April 1, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your goals are great, Kristi!

I loved C25K. I believe it teaches you so much more than just how to run. It also teaches the importance of discipline and following a plan. Best of luck with that! I'm sure you will doo great! :)

April 1, 2011 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Love your goals....I need to ramp mine up like that next month...still the newbie, though! YEs....slowing down...and getting that groove too, friend!

April 1, 2011 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I love our goals for this month! I know that the everyday can often become "annoying" or monotonous, and I love your goal to slow down and appreciate the little blessings that are a part of the everyday!

April 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home