This Page

has been moved to new address

No april fools joke!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: No april fools joke!!!!

MommaKristi

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No april fools joke!!!!

B is here!!!!!

I've set up a new blog for the boys.....here is B's first post.

Feel free to bookmark their blog..
http://the-e-kids.blogspot.com/


We are so blessed!!! I'll post more details as I get around to it!!!

Thanks for your prayers!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon G said...

Hi Kristi...my name is Shannon! I found your blog thru Meggan Jacobus! I hop ethat you don't mind I love your blog and I am looking to expand my circle of blog-mom's I am totally new at this! God bless your family and especially your beautiful new addition! My blog address is http://gragealmochroi.blogspot.com/

April 6, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home