This Page

has been moved to new address

34 weeks and some change....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 34 weeks and some change....

MommaKristi

Monday, March 2, 2009

34 weeks and some change....

I'm so glad I didn't work this weekend. I kept getting waves of contractions...none too close together but they do take my breath away.

We did get a couple things accomplished this weekend. I'm hoping to take some pictures of the basement this week and blog about it!!

I did get some good deals at wal*greens yesterday and had to stop at Meijer too. At Wal*greens I got the eye drops (7.99 with a coupon off and $8 in register rewards), a chap stick for 2.99 with $2 rr, and oreos for 1.99 buy 1 get 1 free!!!!

I went to wags with the intent to buy 3 bars of Johnson's buddy soap (I had a coupon that was about to expire!!!). Wags didn't have it so I went to Meijer. Didn't see it there with the baby stuff so decided to check the regular soap before I left!! I found it!! I got 3 bars of soap for like $.75. I wish I would've used this coupon when someone had them on sale for like $.99 but I was just getting started with coupons then. I'm hoping Johnsons renews that coupon because it's a great deal!!!

Jason is at work today and Bubby is at Grandma & Papa's. I'm on strict bedrest per Jason's request. I have been over doing it this weekend-even just a few errands really wipes me out. So I'm hoping to work on our taxes and make my march plan for wags and c*v*s and clip some coupons. We'll see. Mom is coming over after work and they'll bring Max back around then. It's my nephews birthday so I think we're making him a cake tonight to celebrate!!

Ok, think it's time to lay down. B is kicking me all over the place!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home