This Page

has been moved to new address

B90X update and other various things......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: B90X update and other various things......

MommaKristi

Monday, January 24, 2011

B90X update and other various things......

I’ve made it through another week of B90X (via www.momstoolbox.com/blog) and I can happily say I’ve been reading the Bible for 22 days (I already have Monday’s reading done!!). I had a really tough week emotionally and it’s tough to exactly put my finger on it…other than I’m sick and tired of everyone in my house being sick and tired!!

The reading was slightly monotonous in some places and very very fast paced in others (I mean we plowed through Ruth!!). We’re currently in 2 Samuel. Thanks to Jessica (my B90 Mentor- she blogs @ http://music-girl20.blogspot.com ) I’m reminded that I need to be more attentive in my reading. While I’m reading to “just get through it” I need to pay attention to what I’m reading!!! I’m so thankful for this chance and I can honestly say I look forward to my daily quiet time (or “personal worship” a phrase I found from Katie http://www.donotdepart.com/2011/01/toolbox-tuesday-evaluate-your-personal.html on twitter). I can see that I’m developing a discipline and hunger for the Word. I hope I’m creating a habit that I can keep up with even after these 90 days…even if it’s a shorter time than the current hour & 15 minute daily commitment.

In additional family notes….today is my wonderful husband’s birthday. He is truly wonderful (I know everyone says that about their hubby’s)…but I really mean it. He’s always embracing whatever new idea I have an helping me out so I can achieve my goals (like B90X). I notice I’ve really had to sacrifice a lot of time to this reading plan- I often run to the bedroom after the boys are in bed so I can catch up or get ahead in reading without distraction. Our DVR is very full…we are going to have to take some time to catch up on our beloved shows (maybe as part of his birthday “celebration” tonight). Anyway- I want to tell him how much I love him and how thankful I am for him in my life. Happy Birthday Jas!!!

We’re still all sick in our house which I can tell is taking a toll on my emotions. It’s really hard to stay positive when I just feel like crap. I’m hoping we get through it. I’ve been really trying to stay accountable to my early mornings with some gals on Twitter (#hellomornings) and I’m excited that Kat has a new challenge coming up (more info @ http://inspiredtoaction.com/2011/01/my-favorite-morning-drink-recipe-and-some-upcoming-events/) .

I’m also taking a little time re-evaluating where I am and where I want to be. Through my new #B90days friends on Twitter I’m finding all kinds of neat things like 3 in 30 (http://www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com/2010/12/3-in-30-making-goals-reality-3-at-time.html) that I’m thinking about joining up with next month and the Relevant conference (www.therelevantconference.com) that I’m thinking about attending in October. I’m realizing that I’m not necessarily living up to my potential…and while I can “do it all” and “have it all” I need to be “giving it all”. I’ve mentioned before I tend to get excited about things and sometimes spread myself too thin…I don’t want to do that anymore. I want to figure out what really matters to me and my family and act on it. I hope that the blog can be more about me seeing what that is. We’ll see how the journey goes.

And I’ve had pretty much a horrible week food wise. Being sick hasn’t helped my WW endeavors…that’s for sure. I’m real nervous about weigh in tomorrow and I need to recommit to tracking every bite!!!

This is a hodge podge of thoughts again. But really, does any mom have clear precise thoughts…if so, don’t tell me…I don’t want to know!!!

Have a great week and if you’re stopping by from twitter or B90X please say hi so I can come visit you too!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I hope by now everyone at your house is on the mend... and that your WW weigh in went well. (I know all about those weigh ins, my friend! Been there!)

I'm especially hoping your B90 Days reading is still going well. Keep it up... and I have no doubt you will. :)

January 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home