This Page

has been moved to new address

Meal Plan Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Meal Plan Monday

MommaKristi

Monday, June 29, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Here is the Menu Plan for this week. I’m hoping to do a better job with these updates!!!

Monday: Brinner (Max’s pancakes)

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza (it wasn’t defrosted enough to use Sunday night before work so we’ll use it Tuesday)

Wednesday: Jason works so the boys and I are going to dinner at church with grandma.

Thursday: ?? We may be going to pick berries with the inlaws so we’ll either eat with them or have something from the freezer stash.

Friday: Inlaws will bring (they watch boys on Friday so I can sleep while Jason is at work.

Saturday: Bacon Cheeseburger Rice from freezer

Sunday: Homemade pizza.

(on Wednesday I’m hoping to make another batch of freezer crust for pizza and some bread in the bread maker!!!).



I typed this post up last night via my work email to post today...and we've already deviated!! We made the homemade pizza tonight (I didn't feel like brinner). We'll adjust the plan for the week!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home