This Page

has been moved to new address

I don't understand.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: I don't understand.

MommaKristi

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't understand.

I really just don't understand why I'm so busy!! Yes, 2 kids under 2 makes for a busy mommy....but I hate that I'm not posting on these blogs!! I want the boys blog to be a memoir of sorts and to share pictures with out of town family and friends and this one...well....it's a bit of everything on my mind!!

I do have some goals over the next few weeks for this blog- I'm hoping to do a series on grocery shopping and budgeting/couponing/etc. I've had several family and friends ask me what I'm doing so it'll be easier to share on here all the links of the fabulous blogs that are helping me keep my spending down.

We're in week 4 of FPU and I'm loving every minute of it!! I've said before we've been practicing Dave's baby steps and principles but for the first time we're really serious about eliminating debt and it's exciting to see our progress!!!

I also want to post some more recipes (both freezer cooking and otherwise). For one it's nice to have them all in one place, on the otherhand, several people have asked about our smoothies so I thought I'd just share on here!!!

The boys are great!! We've spent a ton of time in our backyard. Blow up pool, water table and grill...what more does a family need!!??

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home