This Page

has been moved to new address

Scripture Memorization

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Scripture Memorization

MommaKristi

Monday, February 2, 2009

Scripture Memorization

I'm participating in scripture memorization through Beth Moore's blog. Each 1st and 15th we're picking out a new scripture and working on memorizing it!!

Last month I picked this one:
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
Such a beautiful timely verse that I was able to speak through many dark nights and moments.

My current verse is:
"Blessed is she who has believed that what the LORD has said to her will be accomplished"
Luke 1:45
I want this verse to be my mantra as I know that the Lord will carry us through this scary time right now. I have no reason to be afraid.

If you're interested in joining the scripture memorization team check out the LPM blog. I can already see my faith strengthening through the memorizing of these scriptures. I love having a scripture on my lips in times of trial or tribulation!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home