This Page

has been moved to new address

Where does the time go???

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Where does the time go???

MommaKristi

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where does the time go???

Wow-the 20th of January already!!!? We've spent every waking moment in the basement this month (after of course that stomach bug ravaged through our home). I say waking moments because-well, I like to nap.

Max does great in his pack n play while we're working down there and I actually think we're making excellent headway. My mom has helped immensely!!! I think we're almost ready for the renovation to begin in February!!! (I'm going to post before pictures as well as the progress...I can't wait).

I'm 28 weeks 2 days pregnant. Max arrived at 35 weeks. I'm freaking out!!! We do not have alot of time. As soon as the basement renovation starts then we'll start clearing out the guest room as we prepare to Max into his big boy room!!! We have ordered his crib (it'll be just like his old crib and it converts into a toddler bed and full size bed) and it should be ready very soon. It feels like we have a ton of projects but we're in stand still right now until the basement starts...that is our first priority. I'm of course hoping we get Max moved so we can clean the nursery and have it ready for B-but if not, we can use the pack n play for B to sleep in for a bit.

In anticipation of Jason cutting back his hours to stay at home (so we don't need day care or our inlaws) I've been really looking for ideas for budgeting and saving money!! One thing we decided to try today was CVS. I've found many great blogs where these amazing women play the "CVS game". I guess you can use CVS to really help out your grocery budget. Many of the items they have you can purchase with dollars off and get "extra care bucks" back. I'm gonna post tomorrow (hopefully) about our first purchases. You can essentially walk out of there with a bag full of goods for nearly nothing out of pocket!! And it's a way to stockpile toiletries and supplies that we normally buy at Sam's Club (and I'm finding that is not the cheapest place for some items). I really hope we can cut back our grocery budget via the items we normally buy at Sam's. I'm also reorganizing my coupon binder and I hope to post pics of that soon too!! I'm excited because I think I have my friend Erin (Stella's mom) on board with this frugality stuff. I'm eager to see how it works for us!!!

OOOOh- and Max is walking. Yup. All over the place. More than crawling now. He's been taking steps since before Christmas but chose to crawl. Now he's just so stinking proud of himself and walks all over!!

*******

There are some things I want to blog about and I'm gonna put them here for when I have writers block.
Pregancy finds this time around
Freezer cooking
CVS
Coupons
Current reads (blogs and books)

*******

More as time allows....man it feels like we're busy!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home