This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Bunching....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Baby Bunching....

MommaKristi

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Bunching....

You may have never have guessed it-but there is an actual term for what Jason and I are doing as to how our family is growing (rapidly)- and no, it's not "crazy" "mind numbing" or just "insane". It's BABY BUNCHING!!!! I'm so pleased to have found this online community of women-fellow "baby bunchers" that have helped me keep my sanity during this pregnancy!!! Seriously-when I got that positive pregnancy test and felt as though the air escaped the room and my life was sucked out of me-a dear internet friend (Florida Kara) introduced me to the Baby Bunching website. We were on our way to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to go camping with Jason's family (in Drummond Island actually) and I can say that my blackberry was on the website the entire time. I read the entire website that week-secretly because we weren't telling anyone that we were expecting yet. Each sentence calmed my heart a little bit-showing me that while we may be crazy or insane- this was indeed doable- and quite possibly one of the greatest things we could be doing.
Now I do expect to feel insane and mind numbing as time goes by. I feel like I have a decent view of how hard it is going to be-but I know that in the long run my "twiblings" will likely be the best of friends and life long playmates- and that excites me and Jason to no end!!!

I'm so very excited to have found this community of women and proud that I'll soon be part of it!!! I've also found other women - like myself- maybe not exactly planning to be a buncher-but have well reaped the benefits and have adjusted nicely. I'm addicted to reading blogs and some of my favorites are ones that I've found through the baby bunching site-women who highlight both their good days and bad days!!

As I'm now nearing the halfway point of this pregnancy- I can say that the oxygen has since been pumped back into my room and I can breathe easier. It hasn't been the smoothest transition but right now I can't imagine anything other than what my bunch will be like. Max is gonna be an amazing big brother!!! Just this weekend as Jason and I were letting Max practice walking back and forth between us and teaching him to clap and watching him wave- I was picturing the future- when Max will help teach and encourage B to do these very same things. My heart is warm and overjoyed. It sounds so cliche but it is so very true. No matter how tough this pregnancy is and will be- it will be worth it to see my family a step closer to being complete!!

Thanks Linda and Cara for welcoming me into your fold!!! I'm getting rather comfy here and am enjoying getting to know you- and learning as much as humanly possible in the next 20 weeks!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home