This Page

has been moved to new address

C V S Trip last week....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: C V S Trip last week....

MommaKristi

Monday, February 23, 2009

C V S Trip last week....


At the last minute I decided to go to CVS this weekend and I’m so happy that I did!! I wasn’t overly impressed with the ad-but I had read about some deals I wanted to try out. Well worth my time.

* Herbal Essence #2 (original price 4.69/1) on sale 2.99/1

MQ $3/2 OOP: 2.98/2

ECB earned: $2

*Mylanta (op $7.49/1) on sale clearance 3.74/1

MQ $2/1 OOP: 1.74

ECB earned: $3

*Neutragena Soaps #2 (2.99/1)

OOP: 5.98/2

ECB earned: $10

*Colgate Toothbrushes #2 (3.49/1)

MQ ($.40/1) ($.40/1) OOP: 6.18/2

ECB earned: $4

*Johnson & Johnson Red Cross bandaids #2 (4.99/1)

MQ: $3/2 OOP: 6.98

ECB earned: $6

Totals:

Cost of goods purchased before sales and coupons:

35.12

Amount saved from CVS sales:

7.15

Coupons redeemed:

8.80

Extra Care Bucks redeemed:

22.98

OOP cash:

1.62

Extra Care Bucks Earned:

$25

CVS coupon earned:

$1 off any hair product


I'm so pleased to have "restocked" my ECBs and find many of the "hidden deals" I found posted!! Now that the basement is done I can start to stash my stash and get it all organized!!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home