This Page

has been moved to new address

Basement Renovation Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Basement Renovation Day 1

MommaKristi

Monday, February 2, 2009

Basement Renovation Day 1

I know I've blogged alot today...but I'm busying myself while I'm watching TV. Today is the first day of Basement Renovation!!! (woot woot)!!!

I worked all night last night and we decided that maybe it would be best if I stayed at the house today instead of going to mom's to sleep as originally planned. I knew I'd be afraid sleeping in my closed off bedroom while these men were working in the basement-so I'm laying on the couch-well, right now I'm sitting on the couch watching my DVR'd shows from late last week and weekend. I'm very sleepy and hoped to try to catnap some on the couch. However, today is "framing day" they're framing all the walls. Framing involves hammering and drilling and also cutting metal (I think those are the sounds I hear!!).

I hoping to get pictures to post of the progress....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home