This Page

has been moved to new address

Basement update:and other various updates

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Basement update:and other various updates

MommaKristi

Friday, February 13, 2009

Basement update:and other various updates



We are so pleased with the progress so far!!! They aren't finishing on friday but expect to be done by monday (which actually works better because I'll be sleeping in prep for my weekend of work!! It's amazing to see the basement transform!!! I can't wait to set up Max's playroom down there!!!

Standing in front of "tv" looking at half wall/exercise/home office area.



Standing in front of "tv"/sump pump closet looking towards other half wall/towards MK office (which is just storage now)


Standing in craft area looking at TV wall/sump pump closet. (short horizontal piece of wood is what the TV will be mounted on).

Jason standing on new carpet that they've begun laying (1 foot tiles back with rubber to have some give, but super easy to remove for shop vac-ing water or rearranging for wear). You can also see the start of the crown molding and the painted black out ceiling!


Standing at bottom of steps looking towards finished portion. Half wall, sump pump closet, tv wall, Max's play area etc.

I'm 32 weeks today or tomorrow (it changes sometime over the weekend). Each day that goes by I get more excited about getting closer to term (or at least Max's D day!!). I'm still pumping water until I get nauseated and trying to rest.

There are updated pictures on Max's Blog if you'd like to see the big boy!! We're hoping to get lots accomplished over the next two weeks, getting the basesment more set up and livable so we can spend time down there!!! I'm also hoping to stock the freezer of various meals (I'll definitely post that progress when I do it). And of course B's nursery needs done!! Yikes!!!
Thanks for checking in on us!!!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home