This Page

has been moved to new address

Catching up....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Catching up....

MommaKristi

Monday, January 5, 2009

Catching up....

Wow...Only 5 days into 2009-what a roller coaster!!!
**if you came here to see what the tagging is all about-check at the end of the post!!!**

So first off, we had a fabulous New Years Day with old friends (and new friends too!!!). Deb and Erin, Tim, and Stella came along with Kara, her mom Sue, and Baby Charlie!!! This was my first time meeting Stella and Charlie. Wow...adorable little babies!!! It was amazing to catch up with friends and see these BFFs as moms for the very first time!!! I miss them dearly. It was great to talk about baby wearing and diaper bags and getting organized and working. Wow. I needed that so much!!!

However, then friday night I went to work and felt just horrible all night. I thought it was just still the horrible pregnancy side effects I've had....however, when I woke up on friday for work-just before I left-I started getting sick. I tried to sleep a little and go in late to work but it just didn't work out. I had the flu. The same flu bug that everyone else has gotten!! ugh. I didn't work saturday or sunday but today- Praise the Lord- I feel better than ever!!! I actually feel better than I have in months. You see, Sunday, Jason woke up with it too so we called our inlaws and they came to get Max and keep him overnight as we nursed ourselves back to health. Today we both feel much better and have gotten some things accomplished (like taking that tree down without Max's "help"). Jason called off work today though too...and good thing...we work for a while and then we both collapse. We really wanted to get the house disinfected from this bug so we deal with it no more!!!!

Max is on his way back now and we just can't wait to see him. I've missed him so much!!!

And-my friend Meghan had her baby girl!!! Of course we were gonna go visit her on saturday before I went to work, but that all changed when I got sick. So I'm giving myself 24 hours to assure that I'm ok before I go get my hands on her...but I can't wait!!!

**My friend Katie tagged me. I call her my friend...I don't know her. I read her blogs. We met on a chat board. She's a mom. She's awesome and has a great blog about cooking and has inspired many of us on the mom board to work on our grocery budgets. She inspires me!!! So yes, it sounds weird, but my friend Katie tagged me!!! I've never been tagged so I feel uber cool. Haha...doesn't take much to excite this mama!!!

Here it goes....

Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

http://busymomscookbook.blogspot.com/

1. I hate New Years Resolutions but still make them every year. So far I'm doing ok on my devotional this year and the house is clean!!!
2. I'm terrified to have 2 under 2.
3. I'm not sure how many kids we'll have now (this pregnancy has been rough).
4. I love to cook and get excited to include Max (and other kids) in the process.
5. I desire to be uber organized but I feel like I constantly fail. But I'm working on it.
6. I can't believe how much being a mom has changed me. My faith is stronger even though it's tested more. I am more aware of my surroundings (read: I'm more green). It's crazy!

Ok, You've been tagged:

1. Lorien
2. Nicole (or John...not sure who updates it)
3. Erin
4. Ali
5. Erin
6. Jill

Now, again, some of these are real life friends, some I "know" from the internet, and others are blogs I just love to read. Sorry, hope I don't freak anyone out!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

OMG, you are so funny. ha ha ha ha. Those are great random things!I really like #6 and TOTALLY relate to #5

January 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home