This Page

has been moved to new address

The Holidays...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: The Holidays...

MommaKristi

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Holidays...

I can't even believe thanksgiving is this week!!! Jason worked yesterday, today and works tomorrow and I'm hosting brunch on thursday. Remember-he works 12 hour days so I'm loving getting stuff done during nap time. Max is such a "helper"-he loves to get into things!!! My mom is helping me a bunch after work. Our extended family celebrates Christmas this weekend so I have to finish Christmas shopping and wrapping too!!! Oy ve.

But I wanted to stop and take a few minutes to just center. Life is so good and we are so blessed. We have so much to be thankful for-Max is growing and thriving and looks so different than he did a year ago!!! And with another on the way-I feel like we have been on the receiving end of tons of blessings!!!!

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home