This Page

has been moved to new address

Early Morning....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Early Morning....

MommaKristi

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Early Morning....

Between my cold, the anxiety of the election, and going to bed at 9pm, I woke up this morning at 4!!! Grrrr....doesn't my body know I need sleep to get over this cold and take care of both Baby B and Mr Max!!! So I laid in bed a while, then decided to look at our budget, then decided to work in the basement. We're having an estimate next week for finishing our basement and we have lots of work to do down there before it's fit to have someone look at it. So just this morning I've added 1 large garbage bag of trash and emptied 2 clothes baskets. Yay!!!! I'm wanting some starbucks but their website doesn't have information about store hours on it...what kind of website is that!!!!??? So I'll go back to sorting some more and maybe head out about 6 or so. Surely they're open by then, don't ya think!!!?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home