This Page

has been moved to new address

Starting to feel better...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Starting to feel better...

MommaKristi

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Starting to feel better...

I am starting to feel better!!! I'm still tired but not so foggy!! If I get a good night sleep I can make it through the day without a nap!! That's progress!!!

Max is getting into everything!!! He's so curious and opens all the cupboards in the kitchen and loves to open the DVD player or eject the Wii games!!! It's tough to keep up!!!

Jason and I have been wondering if we're saying "NO" too much because it's not having much affect on him. I do understand that he's young but I'm concerned about his safety. I've read about 2 books on my message boards- 1 is 1,2,3 Magic and the other is Love and Logic. (You can open these links in a new tab to not lose this post-it's the website for each theory-lots of resources). I bought both books on half.com-love that site!!! Both are very interesting. I'm working through them. It seems silly to read a book to figure out how to take care of your child-but I love learning and seeing the different schools of thoughts on things. And I'm a bit nervous about hitting terrible two's when B is born. It exhausts me just thinking about it!!!

It's thursday-normally Jason is home but he had an education half day at the hospital. So our normal thursday is a little different. At least we have the office tonight!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home